Kimeery (Xiamen) Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd
Contact person: Nick Lin
ADD:2nd floor,Building 32,Building materials Park,Industrial concentration area,Tongan District,Xiamen,China
What is different Barcode and RFID tags?
What is the function of Barcode?
A barcode only contains the "UPC" which is a product SKU.
What is the SKU?
The product needs a ID, the seller usually define the product.The ID is SKU.
But not the instance of that product.
What is the advantage of RFID TAGS?
An RFID tag contains the UPC plus a unique serial number. Item specific serial number: 133878919387....23..3.11.
Defines BOTH the product and the specific instance of that product.
As below is advantags.
▲Individual very specific objects can be identified by RFID tags, unlike barcode only a class of objects can be identified.
▲RFID tags use RFID technology which is wireless, and it can read data through external materails. Barcdoe has to read data by leaser,it can't through external materials.
▲RFID TAGS can be identified by multiply object,but barcode only read one by one.
▲Compare to Barcode storage, RFID information is much huger.
Why RFID tags cost are much expensive than barcode?
◆RFID TAG are composed by Antenna, IC,basic material.
◆RFID processing are more complex.
◆The basic materils is make up of 70% cost.
◆The development cost are much higher than barcode.
◆RFID tags can be recycled
As below is key Item.
Next: RFID Solution
- How Does The Baggage Sorting Of The...
- Talking About The Development Of RF...
- Interpretation Of RFID Container Tr...
- Analysis On The Management Of RFID ...
- RFID Technology Applications | Medi...
- The Quality Of The Label Printer Is...
- Northern Bar Code Printer Installat...
- Bar Code
- Cosmetic Label Material Selection
- Analysis Of Self - Adhesive Label M...
- Identification And Commercial Appli...
- Application Of Inventory Electromag...
- NFC Technical Knowledge: NFC Archit...
- Application Research Of Internet Of...
- Seven Major Challenges Facing The P...
- How To Achieve The Ultimate Goal Of...