Kimeery (Xiamen) Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd
Contact person: Nick Lin
ADD:2nd floor,Building 32,Building materials Park,Industrial concentration area,Tongan District,Xiamen,China
The electric power industry is a typical high-risk work industry. It is very important that all kinds of safety tools and other attributes are well managed. If the safety tools are damaged or expired, the information cannot be transmitted to managers or users in time. If a person is unable to understand and use it illegally, serious safety accidents and casualties may occur, which may cause hidden dangers to employees' safety. In order to ensure the safety of operators and the safe operation of power grids, the power supply department has issued relevant regulations such as the “Regulations on the Management of Power Safety Tools”, and has strict regulations on the procurement, use, testing, inspection, and maintenance of equipment and tools, and also on tools and tools. Efficient and accurate management raises new requirements. The system plans to study the application of computer technology and network technology, establish a variety of production management systems to meet production management needs.  Communication technology, network technology and management system will further improve the management level of the enterprise. The system adopts a three-in-one integrated management model of voice, data, and images, constructs a new intelligent warehouse based on the "Internet of things" technology, realizes the full lifecycle management of safety tools, and uses technology to improve the level of safety production management.
First, research background and goals
Safe production is the eternal theme of power companies, and the safety of industrial equipment will directly affect the safety of people and equipment in the production process of power companies. Over the past few years, various units have caused personal injuries and equipment accidents due to safety tools. In the investigation of safety accidents, it was found that the cause of the accident was accident due to unqualified electroscope, personal injury caused by unqualified insulation tools, accident due to unqualified climbing tools, and accident due to unqualified lifting gear. It can be seen that the management of safety tools and equipment is particularly important in safety production.
Through the research and summary in recent years, the following common problems existed in safety tools: the awareness of safety tools and periodical tests was rather weak; the inspection of safety tools was in the form; the use of safety tools was not standardized and lacked maintenance and maintenance; some units The configuration of safety tools and equipment is unreasonable. In addition, the electric power industry still relies on traditional management methods for the management of tools and safety tools. It uses paper documents as the basis for recording and tracking management. It has problems such as low efficiency and high probability of errors, and the storage environment of tools and equipment has not been able to Realize the constant temperature and humidity intelligent.  A few domestic companies try to use barcodes to identify and manage the quantity of assets, but they also cannot supervise the effective work of personnel. They can only manage the quantity of categories, and cannot attribute to each item (tool name, image, manufacturer, Production date, inspection time, etc.) are effectively managed, and the management system cannot transfer the data of a single item to the responsible object etc. in a timely manner.
In view of the above-mentioned actual situation, it is necessary to research and develop a whole life cycle management system of safety tool based on the Internet of things technology, and to use the integrated application of "Internet of things" technology (including RFID radio frequency identification, video intelligent analysis/monitoring technology) to realize safety tools. Unmanned and full life cycle management, using RFID radio frequency identification, video intelligent analysis/monitoring, and temperature and humidity industrial intelligent control technology to realize automatic identification and intelligent monitoring of safe equipment, construction equipment, spare parts and other equipment in and out of storage. Smart database of appliances. Effectively, accurately, and intelligently, the automatic identification, collection, recording, and uploading of information on safe tools entering and leaving the warehouse, as well as the prompting and maintenance of maintenance reminders and maintenance information of the safety tools, can be quickly inquired and counted, thus establishing the digital information management of the power supply enterprise management. The system provides technical management tools for the traditional management of labor. At the same time, through the industrial intelligent temperature and humidity technology, the temperature and humidity of the storage environment of industrial equipment can meet the requirements set forth in the “Regulations for the Management of Electrical Safety Tools”.  Apply computer technology and network technology to establish a variety of production management systems to meet production management needs. Communication technology, network technology and management system will further improve the management level of the enterprise. The system adopts a three-in-one integrated management model of voice, data, and images to construct a new type of intelligent warehouse that is “unmanned”.
Second, system function requirement analysis
(1) Automatic registration of industrial equipment and bulk storage, real-time voice prompts the user, whether the use of industrial equipment "experimental overdue," "more than the service life," "retired" and other circumstances. Avoid unfair use of unqualified tools.
(2) Using video intelligent analysis recording, video recording, automatic retrieval records, real-time remote monitoring of equipment warehouses. Automatically retrieve video records for violations, investigate and collect evidence, and investigate related personnel's responsibilities.
(3) The use of electronic door locks enables “electronic cards” to automatically open the locks and identification of the warehouses and prevent illegal personnel from entering.
(4) Unmanned warehouse management, saving labor costs.
(5) The status of tools and equipment, usage records, test records, inspection records, etc. can be queried in real time. The entire life cycle data of the tool can be retrieved and viewed in real time.
(6) Automatically remind the management staff whether the warehouse has expired, scrapped, or exceeded the service life of industrial equipment.
(7) Automatically generate reports to reduce the time for the preparation of relevant archives of tools and equipment.
(8) Using RFID handhelds for monthly inspections, each tool tag information must be scanned before the handheld device can be used for inspection to avoid irregularities such as form and report fraud.
(9) The integrated hardware design method is used to install the RFID read-write device at the front door of the warehouse for overall management of the warehouse, which not only reduces the cost of hardware investment but also is beautiful.
Third, system technology principle
RFID technology is the fastest growing high-tech technology in the 21st century. With the combination of traditional networks, RFID technology shows great market application potential, known as "Internet of Things" and "second-generation Internet."
RFID is the English abbreviation of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, commonly known as electronic tag, is a non-contact automatic identification technology. It automatically identifies target objects and obtains related data through radio frequency signals. The identification work can be performed in various harsh environments without manual intervention.  RFID technology can identify high-speed moving objects and can identify multiple labels at the same time, and the operation is quick and easy. Radio frequency identification technology is an automatic identification technology that began to rise in the 1990s. RFID technology uses wireless radio frequency to conduct non-contact two-way data transmission between the reader and the electronic tag to achieve target identification and data exchange.  In foreign countries, radio frequency identification technology has been widely used in industrial automation, commercial automation, transportation control management, asset management and many other fields. Compared with bar codes, RFID does not need to see the target, as long as the RFID tag can be read within the scope of the reader. The reader can recognize objects moving at high speed, recognize and read and write several electronic tags at the same time in a very short time, and the operation is quick and easy.  RFID system consists of: a combination of components and chips, each RFID tag has a unique electronic code, attached to the object to identify the target object, commonly known as electronic tags or smart tags; reader / reader (Reader): Devices that read (write) tag information can be designed to be handheld or stationary.
The system uses RFID automatic identification technology to realize data collection automation and paperless; improve the completeness and effectiveness of the management of safety tools, improve the efficiency of management, use advanced technology to make full use of stored data and data and Convenient and efficient query of application results.
Fourth, system hardware and software structure
Electronic tags are coded tags that contain the item's unique identification system. This unique identification system includes product electronic code EPC, ubiquitous identification number UCODE, and the like.
The system consists of six parts, namely: industrial equipment RFID electronic tag, electronic tag automatic reading device, video intelligent analysis automatic retrieval system, electronic door lock, handheld inspection system and background database server.
The design and development of this system will enable safe work tools and warehouses to be replaced by daily warehouse tools and equipment replacements, inspections, scraps, inspections and interventions by warehouse administrators, and to achieve unattended management of safety tools, greatly improving the management of safety tools The efficiency of work and the tracking of shared equipment facilitates the orderly management of safe work appliance warehouses, avoids the appearance of various irregularities, and improves the level of safety production management. At the same time, this system design scheme has better adaptability and expandability. The use of an RFID handset as a data verification terminal at the scene can facilitate the browsing of information on power safety tools and record the verification information on this power safety tool. The handheld intuitive graphical interface, friendly human-computer interaction, rich embedded application software, and advanced hardware platform support lay the foundation for further expansion of applications.
- How Does The Baggage Sorting Of The...
- Talking About The Development Of RF...
- Interpretation Of RFID Container Tr...
- Analysis On The Management Of RFID ...
- RFID Technology Applications | Medi...
- The Quality Of The Label Printer Is...
- Northern Bar Code Printer Installat...
- Bar Code
- Cosmetic Label Material Selection
- Analysis Of Self - Adhesive Label M...
- NCR Corporation Announces Barcode S...
- RFID Tags Used Inside Metal
- The RFID Application System
- RFID Warehousing And Logistics Indu...
- The Necessity Of The Application Of...
- Retail Sales Management RFID Applic...
- Retrospective System Construction W...
- RFID Application Classification?
- The Basic Part Of The Electronic Tag
- What Are The Advantages Of RFID Tags?