Kimeery (Xiamen) Intelligent Technology Co.,Ltd
Contact person: Nick Lin
ADD:2nd floor,Building 32,Building materials Park,Industrial concentration area,Tongan District,Xiamen,China
The evolution of domestic wine labels
The rise of domestic wines began in the mid-1990s. The major wine brands are the Great Wall, Changyu, Dynasty, and Veyron, which are traditional brands. It is from this period that they have begun to reshape their own brand image. At that time, the design style of wine labels was mainly influenced by the wine labels of traditional wine producing countries such as France and Italy.
With the import of wine from the United States, Chile, and Australia (commonly known as the New World) in recent years, we have broadened our horizons and brought us a new horizon. At the same time, the younger generation who are pursuing fashion and daring to try has gradually become the main force of wine consumption, prompting the change of wine label design of each wine brand to fashion and personalization.
The expression of fashion is reflected in grasping the connotation of the brand, breaking the conventional and bold attempts in the shape, graphics and colors of the wine label; the performance of individuality lies in the various brands’ demands based on their own brand, combined with their humanities, geography, etc. The conditions form a unique expression of each brand, creating a batch of wine labels with Chinese characteristics and distinctive personalities, which are recognized by global consumers and interpret the phrase “the nation is the world”.
Under the requirements of fashion and personalized design, the material of the wine labels has also begun to be enriched. Not only paper, film, metal, but even wine labels of cork and cloth art materials appear on wine bottles.
Traditional wine labels use wet glue labels:
Need to be glued at the time of labeling and need to be glued. The control of temperature and viscosity needs manual processing with experience, and the stability is poor. Some of the claws are not glued, and the label cannot fully conform to the sticker. , especially after long-term storage or in wet conditions, wrinkles and edges appear warped, which seriously affects the image of the shelf;
The label has poor water resistance. For example, white wine or champagne will be quickly removed from the bottle after they are put into the ice bucket;
Labeling of logos, multi-layer labels, and labels for films, metals, cork, and cloth materials cannot be achieved;
When changing the product, it is necessary to replace the corresponding size of the label box, and also to clean the glue marks and the machine every day. It usually takes about 1 hour to prepare the product. For a small batch of products, the cost is huge.
Self-adhesive labels solve these problems well:
Self-adhesive materials are industrialized, and the stability is relatively much higher. It can also achieve a sense of no label, making products stand out on the shelves;
Labeling of shaped labels, multi-layer labels, and labels for films, metals, cork, and cloth materials can be achieved; product switching can be completed within 10 minutes, and the labeling speed is better than that of wet labels;
The most commonly used labels for wine labels, such as offset printing, screen printing, hot stamping, hot stamping, embossing, embossing, etc., can be completed in one go. Not only the production efficiency is improved, but also the quality is more stable.
Uses glue and surface materials specially designed for ice buckets and has good waterproof performance;
The overall cost of a sticker is also lower than wet label.
Based on the above factors, wine labels have gradually transformed from wet glue labels to sticker labels in recent years. In particular, some emerging wine companies use almost all labels of self-adhesive materials. At present, self-adhesive labels account for 70% to 80% of the total domestic wine labels, and even more.
The printing technology of wine labels has been improved with printing techniques and the application of self-adhesive materials is rich and refined:
Some film labels also use holographic technology to enhance the three-dimensional sense of the wine labels and layers;
Some wine labels use fragrance inks to increase the taste of the wine labels;
In the past, the embossing effect on wet labels could not be realized, because the tension of the paper after the glue dries will flatten out, and now the sticker can be realized;
Self-adhesive materials also enable the use of coarse-grained paper, combined with modern printing techniques, enhancing the sense of the wine's logo;
The application of advanced waterless printing technology improves the environmental performance while also improving the printing speed and quality.
All these things make the current wine label better reflect the brand's temperament and better meet the needs of consumers.
Expectation as a brand user
Adhesive labels have many advantages, but they also found some deficiencies in the actual use process: Because adhesive labels have strong adhesion, once they are pasted for a certain period of time, they are very difficult to remove. If the content of the label is wrong or the content needs to be adjusted, it will take a lot of effort to scrape off the label, and after scratching, it will not be able to remove the mark. Therefore, it is recommended that sticker materials and related suppliers develop the label. Easily remove the special solvent for the label on the bottle or develop the labeler.
In order to keep the wine labels on the rise, printing companies that produce labels have some areas for improvement.
1. Domestic printers generally do not have independent research and development capabilities, coupled with restrictions imposed by equipment and technology, it is difficult to meet the requirements of demand-side innovation. This requires the strengthening of vertical integration with relevant scientific research institutions and the ability to have a brother. The horizontal integration of enterprises meets the requirements of the demand side as much as possible.
2. Most of the wine companies are in the north, and the economic conditions and technical conditions in the north are worse than those in the south. The industrial chain structure is far from perfect in Shenzhen, Shanghai and other regions. Special paper, ink, high-precision platemaking, and even hot stamping foils, etc. Supporting materials must be purchased from the south, which seriously affects the refinement and timeliness of the wine labels, and it is urgent to solve the problems of the industrial chain.
3. The cultural level of printing factory workers is generally low, which affects the understanding and mastery of new equipment and new technologies, making these equipment and technologies unable to fully play their roles. Therefore, the quality of personnel needs to be improved.
The label is the messenger that conveys the content of the product.
The overall promotion of the label requires the joint efforts of the whole industry chain in the midstream and downstream industries.
- How Does The Baggage Sorting Of The...
- Talking About The Development Of RF...
- Interpretation Of RFID Container Tr...
- Analysis On The Management Of RFID ...
- RFID Technology Applications | Medi...
- The Quality Of The Label Printer Is...
- Northern Bar Code Printer Installat...
- Bar Code
- Cosmetic Label Material Selection
- Analysis Of Self - Adhesive Label M...
- RFID Jewelry Management Solutions
- Explore The Application Of RFID Int...
- Why Should Agricultural Products Ha...
- What Does Apple's New IPhone 6 Rele...
- India Plans To Introduce RFID Techn...
- Research On Life Cycle Management S...
- NCR Corporation Announces Barcode S...
- RFID Tags Used Inside Metal
- The RFID Application System
- RFID Warehousing And Logistics Indu...